Wednesday 10 April 2013

FW: Oxfam speaker in Birmingham

Land and Food
Wednesday April 17th at 7pm
George Fox room, the Priory Rooms, Quaker Meeting House, Bull Street, Birmingham B4 6AF. (http://www.theprioryrooms.co.uk/page/location)
Drinks and light refreshments will be available from 6.30pm.

Ruth Kelly of Oxfam will present the topic, with a response from Jubilee Debt Campaign and others. She is an economic policy adviser working on Oxfam's GROW campaign and on policy recommendations to help ensure that everybody in the world has enough to eat. She works on policy responses to the causes and consequences of high and volatile food prices, specifically challenging biofuels policies and working to prevent land grabs.


1 comment:

  1. I want to share with you all here on how I got my loan from Mr Benjamin who helped me with a loan of 400,000.00 Euro to improve my business, It was easy and swift when i applied for the loan when things were getting rough with my business Mr Benjamin granted me loan without delay. Here is Mr Benjamin email/whatsapp contact: +1 989-394-3740, 247officedept@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete